Our Resident Stylist Isobel Kershaw shares with us her top tips and knowledge on finding the perfect handbag.
My philosophy when investing in a bag, is buy less and pay more! The bag can elevate any outfit effortlessly and trust me, when you have a special bag you love, the cost makes sense.
As a stylist, I am constantly researching new brands to find those key pieces that work for everyone’s budget.
The aim is to ensure it looks expensive. With the winter season kicking in, it may be time to review your bag collection, and consider a treat to lift the winter blues!
My 5 Top tips:
- The first investment is a classic black tote.
- Then invest in a colour pop that works for smart casual
- Everyone should have a crossbody. Make it more flexible to turn into an evening option.
- The latest item is a leather phone case as a little extra!
- We all need something bling for those parties.
ISOBEL'S TOP HANDBAG PICKS THIS SEASON
Jimmy choo Varenne Top handle £1395
Zac Posen Alice Tote £555
Fendi peekaboo iconic mini £2980
Strathberry East West £545
Butler and Wilson skull clutch £498
Strathberry phone case £124
EXCLUSIVE CLIENT EVENT OFFER
Isobel is giving 10 VIP invitations to The Strathberry Event on 18th November. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be in with a chance to receive your ticket.